I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 6, 2009

1st day of college

2day is the 1st day of college..
n is orientation..
in the morning.. i nearly no car go 2 college..
coz my mum car key lost..
my bro early in the morning then wake me up 2 ask me where is the car key..
i also din take it.. how wil i know..==
then no choice..
my dad fetch my bro 2 skul alr.. then come back 2 fetch me..
after that.. only v realise the car key left at my grandpa hse..=.=
haiz..
geng dao.. >.<
2day orientation juz giv talk only..
sit at the hall 2 hours n listen 2 the talk..
sien..
b4 end.. they giv talk abt H1N1.. lol
make until i 12 noon only can go home..
if not can go home earlier de lol..
2ml wil b orientation too.. but 2ml til 4.30pm.. so late..
2ml they wil giv talk on MUFY..
after lunch.. v hav english n maths placement test..
omg..
i long time din do maths n eng d..
die-ing lol..

4 comments:

  1. u can ask me anything u dono
    finally i can xiao zhang u
    muahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..
    u wont xiao zhang me..
    if i really cant solve it, only i ask u..
    haha..
    bleh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. math ah...
    ask me la
    but i dun wan teach u also
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..
    maths i also can handle lah..==

    ReplyDelete