I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Haiz..

I had my topic test 4 maths, chemistry n computer science last 2 weeks ago..
n had my english listening assessment last week...
i not very happy wif my computer science mark..
i juz hav 71%..
i wanted 2 get at least 80%..
but i cant make it..
haiz..
my chemistry..
how m i so careless...
i got the correct answer for 1 of the obj question...
but i blacken wrong answer in the answer sheet..
y i so careless..
so i get 96% for my chemistry...
stil ok lah.. if i m not careless i wil get 98%..
i haven get the marks 4 my maths topic test..
2ml i wil noe the mark 4 my english listening assessment..
duno how many mark i can get..
hope i can score well..

4 comments:

  1. hey babeh... ^^
    dont worry... for sure you can do well...
    i have faith in you... XD
    gambateh... add oil ohh... =)
    muaxx muaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wil try my best...
    thanks dear..
    muaxxx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. anoh anoh..can de..trust me
    don always on9 la..then can liao
    XD
    1 week din on9..
    feel quite nice..XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant dont on9 lah..
    i hav on9 test 2 do..
    n some notes is in the net lol..
    how i cant on9?

    ReplyDelete