I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oh My God

OMG...
2 more weeks..
then i wil hav my 2nd topic test...
so fast...
juz get back all my last topic test paper..
then wil hav the 2nd topic test d...
the time passed so fast...

my oral presentation is coming..
next tuesday is my oral presentation alr..
i haven prepare my script n slides..
plus this weekend i m not around..
no time 2 do d...
muz rush d..
actually got a bit scare leh..

2day my comp science tc giv us assignment 2 do..
using microsoft word 2 do..
all 2gether got 4 questions..
quite a lot..
but v hav 3 weeks 2 do..

my malaysia study assignment..
also duno nid 2 do the presentation...
n my group haven do anything yet..
i the group leader also almost 4get abt the assignment d..
sry ya.. i m quite 4getful..^^

my chem got online test leh..
this week nid 2 do 2 online test..
this online test can b done it at home.. so good..^^
when v hav done, v wil straightly get our marks..
n hoh..
if the 1st time v din get 100%, v can redo til 100%...
haha..

this few days will nid 2 rush 4 my oral presentation..

4 comments:

  1. omg..tml bio exam..thurs oragnic exam..whole bk!!!
    =.=
    15 days countdown to uec trial==
    maybe 60 days to uec==
    ^%*&&$^&**(*^%

    ReplyDelete
  2. kambateh neh^^
    same busying here too T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. they r rushing 4 the uec trial mah..
    so they test the whole bk lol..
    wah.. 15 days more 4 trial ah..
    gambateh oo..^^
    do another countdown in ur blog 4 the uec lah..^^
    anyway..
    gambateh in ur uec trial n uec..^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ting ting..
    really very busy..
    lets gambateh 2gether..^^

    ReplyDelete