I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yeepee

yeah...
at last...
i done my oral presentation yesterday...
i memorise my script...
but... when i enter the classroom...
duno y... my brain got blank...
i had forgotten all my script...
oh no...
n i m the 2nd 2 present...
then i quickly read through my script again...
i juz hav less than 10 mins 2 refresh my memory...
when i go out 4 my presentation, i bring along my script n put at the comp table...
quite nervous...
my oral is abt 7 mins...
anyway... i hav done my oral presentation...^^

next week.. i got 3 topic test...
n is 3 days continuous down...
tuesday-maths
wednesday-chemistry
thursday-comp science
then... 9/9 got ms presentation...
10/9 nid 2 pass up my comp science assignment...
these few weeks sure wil b hyper duper busy....

No comments:

Post a Comment